11.15.2011

What I get and what I lose

Just for study and it's hard to be more happy.

Just want to cry, but I can't.

No more tears allow fall down.

Thet don't allow, also I forget how to cry.....

It is the diffcult thing to me.

Just forget everything. I want.

Nothing is allow, I laugh quiveringly.

There is a behavior calling die.

There is a feeling calling painful.

There is a feeling calling desperation.

I like a madman.

A hopeless madman.

What a silly thing of me.

What a demp!

No dreams and no hope, no hope and no pain.

Abandon all of hope and you don't feel any dissapointed.

My father told me that is the case.

This is all my hope and it break just in a midnight.

Just one.

Nothing all.

Like a kidding.

Fool and fob.

Mundane and dreamland.

What a ironic joke.


沒有留言:

發佈留言